Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Building a more successful workforce with Dynamics 365 Human Resources Microsoft delivers solutions that enable businesses to build winning teams and create a workplace where people can succeed. To help ensure we are providing the very best solutions to empower employees, and as we look at LinkedIn’s unique strengths in the talent acquisition market, we plan to refocus our HR technology roadmap and partnership investments for Dynamics 365 | Read More about successful workforce.
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We have have multiple issues with dates being off by 1 day in our 365HR system. These dates may be hire dates, term dates, benefit dates, etc. I have submitted tickets to microsoft and they have not been able to determine the issue. To date we have:
1) Changed the date in the User Options>Preferences>Language and country/region preferences>time zone and changed them at least 3 times
2) Changed the date in the Compliance>Legal Entities>General>Time zone
3) Changed both 1 and 2 above concurrently
4) Don't enter bulk hires using data connector spreadsheet because it bypasses rules
5) If using data connector spreadsheet use a time of 7:00am in the date/time fields so it is far enough into the day that the time zone will not affect it
6) Only enter in the system. Do not use data connector to enter changes
Issues range from:
1) Employment Start date or Employment End date being off 1 day
2) Benefit date being off by 1 day
Last time I terminated an employee, I used the system - selected Work>Terminate then populated to the Guide that pops up. I used the same date in all fields. However, after reviewing it afterwards, I found that the benefit date terminated 1 day earlier than the Employment End Date. I would say it was a typo; however, I triple checked all dates to ensure they matched before saving so I am 100% sure they all matched. Also, I am still having issues when entering new hires with the date flipping backwards a day. It does not always do it. It is random.
Any input on what could be causing the date issues?
Thanks for your help.
I have seen wrong dates in the past, but those were caused by data management imports. There was a mismatch between the local time zone and the time zone used by the import.
Is your issue related to all persons? Is it on Dynamics 365 forms or in reports? Can you provide some screenshots with examples?
Business Applications communities