Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Automatic Update Policy for Project Service
The Project Service (PS) solution will enable system-driven, automatic updates, in alignment with other Microsoft announcements that have highlighted the improved update process for Dynamics 365.
Learn more about Automatic Update Policy
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Spring Wave PSA 2018 Release is now globally deployed. This version of Project Service will ONLY work on the new Unified Interface and will have major new functionality enhancements around Custom pricing dimensions, customizable, Unified Interface -based experiences for time and expense, new and more modern WBS experiences and dedicated experiences for reconciling bookings and assignments just to name a few. For this major version release, you will have the choice of OPTING-IN to try the new UCI-based 3.x generation of the Project service application or continue running and updating the 2.x version of the Project service application that works with the classic client.
Below are the instructions for Opt-In:
1. Please access the Dynamics Insider Portal here: http://experience.dynamics.com/insider
2. Log in with your Insider credentials
3. On the Insider Home Page, In the Search Box of “Upcoming and Active Programs” section, Search for a program with the name “Dynamics 365 for Project Service Unified Interface Release”
4. Click that program link in the search results and choose to “Join” in the page that opens. This will add you as a participant to the program.
5. On the Program page access the link provided to sign up: “Signup Link to opt-in for the Project Service Automation UCI Release (GA)”
6. The link will open a simple questionnaire and one of the questions is the instance URL. Please provide the URL of the instance where you need to install Project Service version 220.127.116.113. Important: For a smooth install experience, please make sure that the Org that are choosing to enable the install of Project Service 18.104.22.1683 meets all the pre-requisites listed on the Insider Program page “Dynamics 365 for Project Service Unified Interface Release”
7. We will receive the details you provide and will need a few days to enable the install of Project Service on the Org that you provided. Once we enable it, you will receive a confirmation email from Microsoft.
8. Once you receive the email, you can access Dynamics 365 Admin portal to install Project Service 22.214.171.1243 on the Org that you provided. Please note: Project Service version 126.96.36.1993 will only be available for install on the Org that you provided. It will not show up for any other Org even it is on the same tenant.
For any questions and discussion on the functionality, please use Forums on the program page and use the Microsoft Support process to log any issues/bugs. Documentation for the new functionality is located at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/project-service/overview
If we upgrade the PSA to 3.0, is it possible to use the Field services in the classic UI ?. Because, there are few functionalities are common to both solutions like scheduled board and resources.
No only UCI
Business Applications communities