Remote Assist now available on both HoloLens and mobile Learn more: Overview I HoloLens I Mobile app
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have downloaded the trial version, but i cant sign in and use the app. My company email wont let me get through. Is there a temp login I can use just to see this app??
The app should prompt you to create a new account if you don't have one that will work. There is documentation on the free trial here. If you need additional information, you may want to check out the HoloLens user guide and/or the mobile user guide.
Hope this helps.
Do you know if there is a contact number for someone i can call? Also I think I have company permissions blocking me, i tried a personal account, but it pushes me to sign in with a 'work or school email' Thanks, Sami
A couple of questions for you:
1. Do you have a Microsoft Teams account associated with the account you want to log in with? If not, you are able to sign up for a trial version of Teams here: businessstore.microsoft.com/.../signup
2. Does your network situation allow you to access the internet via the HoloLens? You can test this by opening the Edge browser on the HoloLens device and going to a website.
We have a Teams account yes, and we do have access to internet via hololens
I am using a personal account now, with a teams licence and it says there is something wrong with my account?
This is the message I get in the application 'We couldn't find any dynamics 365 instances for your account please contact your dynamics 365 administrator' . Does this mean I need to create a new account on -
Let's run through some steps to see what's happening here.
• You will need a user that has a Teams license and a Tenant to log into. Typically, that would be your company's. So Sami@samicompany.com for instance. That SamiCompany would have a Teams tenant with users assigned Teams licenses. Let's check that first.
• After verifying you can make calls on PC the next step is to get the HoloLens involved.
• Go ahead and log into Remote Assist and see if it works. If everything above is correct it should work. If not, we may need to get you headed towards support to go more in-depth on possible fixes.
Business Applications communities