Create a customer loyalty program
Loyalty programs can help increase customer loyalty by rewarding customers for their interactions with the Retailer's brand. In Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail, you can set up simple or complex loyalty programs.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
We need to find out which retail transaction in POS side the Sales line belongs to when it is pulled in HQ side as with aggregated feature on.
1. We created two customer order with same customer on POS side includes 1 line item each
2. Pulled those two customer orders in HQ side (Make sure aggregated function in on in retail parameter, so that those two order on POS will come as one single order with 2 lines in HQ)
3. Now our requirement is to find from these 2 lines on HQ side order , what is there original customer order on POS side and get details.
I am not wrong, you should rephrase the question. I assume, you created two retail store sales transaction and pulled them to HQ and posted the retail statement. Since aggregation is enabled, it got posted in a single SO.
Now coming to your question, you can build the relation by looking for the SO number in SALESORDERID field of RETAILTRANSACTIONTABLE where the retail transaction data resides.
Thanks for response.
Basically we need to co-relate sales order line item on HQ side to corresponding retail transaction in MPOS.
So scenario is
1. We created two cash & carry transactions at MPOS side.
2. On HQ side aggregate voucher transaction setting is on
3. It created one sales order on HQ side
4. Now we backtrack Sales order line item from HQ side to Retail transactions and get details from Retail side.
Business Applications communities