I follow all steps from MS document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/dynamics365/unified-operations/retail/dev-itpro/cloud-dev-box

Then, I can open Pos.Web project in Visual Stuido.   But after that when I open Cloud POS url, it doesn't work anymore as below error.   Until I close Visual Studio and restart IIS service in LCS.  

Is there anything I need to configure apart from what mentions in MS doc?   

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Detailed Error Information:

Module    IIS Web Core
Notification    Unknown
Handler    Not yet determined
Error Code    0x80070003
Config Error    Cannot read configuration file
Config File    \\?\K:\RetailCloudPos\POS\Web\web.config
Requested URL    ######
Physical Path    
Logon Method    Not yet determined
Logon User    Not yet determined
Request Tracing Directory    C:\Users\User0302bfcaa07\Documents\IISExpress\TraceLogFiles\

Config Source:

-1: 
    0: 

More Information:

This error occurs when there is a problem reading the configuration file for the Web server or Web application. In some cases, the event logs may contain more information about what caused this error.

If you see the text "There is a duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' section defined", this error is because you are running a .NET Framework 3.5-based application in .NET Framework 4. If you are running WebMatrix, to resolve this problem, go to the Settings node to set the .NET Framework version to ".NET 2". You can also remove the extra sections from the web.config file.