SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Portal configuration for opportunity module.

Dynamics 365 for Sales Forum

N B asked a question on 13 Aug 2018 2:18 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi to all,

I am new to portals.

Is it possible to set opportunity entity in sales module in customer portal? If it is possible please let me know the approach.

I want to set custom templates on portal form. can anyone help me or suggest me to approach portal and set custom templates in portal.

Can anyone suggest me the links.

Ravi Kashyap responded on 13 Aug 2018 4:31 AM
Verified Answer

Hi Naresh,

Assuming you are talking about Dynamics 365 Portal and have already install/ configure it. If not use this link - arunpotti.wordpress.com/.../comment-page-1

Once configured - You can go through this link which has steps for the lead entity. Similary you can use it for opportunity entity.

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/.../using-portal-capabilities-in-dynamics-365-crm

You can use this link for some basics - www.preact.co.uk/.../how-to-get-started-with-dynamics-365-web-portals

Hope this helps.

Mahender responded on 13 Aug 2018 4:55 AM
Verified Answer

Hi Naresh,

In addition to that, you can access your entities in portal using entity forms or entity lists, you can create entity form or entity list for the opportunity entity and add them to web page. you need to set entity permissions for the portal user for the opportunity entity so that when they will try to access it, they should see the data.

If you can share some more details about your requirements may be we can help you more specifically.

Ravi Kashyap responded on 13 Aug 2018 4:31 AM
Verified Answer

Hi Naresh,

Assuming you are talking about Dynamics 365 Portal and have already install/ configure it. If not use this link - arunpotti.wordpress.com/.../comment-page-1

Once configured - You can go through this link which has steps for the lead entity. Similary you can use it for opportunity entity.

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/.../using-portal-capabilities-in-dynamics-365-crm

You can use this link for some basics - www.preact.co.uk/.../how-to-get-started-with-dynamics-365-web-portals

Hope this helps.

Mahender responded on 13 Aug 2018 4:55 AM
Verified Answer

Hi Naresh,

In addition to that, you can access your entities in portal using entity forms or entity lists, you can create entity form or entity list for the opportunity entity and add them to web page. you need to set entity permissions for the portal user for the opportunity entity so that when they will try to access it, they should see the data.

If you can share some more details about your requirements may be we can help you more specifically.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS