Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
We're currently using Dynamics 365 online and I wanted to take a look at the various active custom workflows we have in preparation for doing a release tonight. A number of these need reactivating after a release due to different object type codes. I access these via the Settings tab, Process Center.
However, today the Process Center column has disappeared from our production and dev instances, but is still visible in a test instance. I can't find anything on this and have just suffered a painful 30 minutes going round in circles with Microsoft's frontline support thinking they could give me a quick answer. All I got was being routed round various departments before having to leave a message for someone to get back to me (and they still haven't).
Anyone have any ideas what could have happened and how we remedy it? I'm doing a test import as we speak in the hope that I can still fix and reactivate the workflows via an advanced find (can't do it via the solution, processes route as it's a managed solution).
Thankfully it appears you can still get to the processes and amend them via the advanced find option. Would still like to know what happened to the Process Center column though!
I should have added that I am a system customiser and admin in all instances.
If you're using the default Sitemap setup you could use the XRMToolbox sitemap editor to reset the sitemap to the default - https://www.xrmtoolbox.com/
Alternatively i would suggest exporting the sitemap component from your test system and dev/live systems and comparing the XML.
Thanks for your suggestion Matt. I have successfully added the missing component to a separate test area using the toolbox. Something odd is definitely going on with our sitemap today as the release I've just performed is missing two new entities from the sitemap even though the display tabs have been ticked in the solution entity setup (and shows in our test area). I'll await Microsoft's response to my ticket before I start amending production as it's not mission critical thankfully.
Did they reply to your ticket? Processes disappeared from our Site Map as well. Worse, we added it back, and then it disappeared again.
Our firm is having the same problem. Thank you for the tip on finding Processes through advanced find. Hopefully using advanced find will keep things rolling until Microsoft resolves the issue.
Our firm has the same issue and I'm preparing for the certification on customzing/configuring. This is really annoying. You still haven't gotten a solution from Microsoft`?
As you do have the user-rights to access "Customization" through "Settings Tab". Then you can access "Processes" under "Components"... same place as you find "Entities", "Security roles" and so on. Solved my issuce.
Solved my conundrum to access Processes, but not to show it as a menu point under "Setting-tab"
Microsoft could never explain how the Processes section disappeared. They simply walked me through how to amend the sitemap via Customisations. The XrmToolBox Sitemap editor was very useful for looking at our various instances and I've used it to save all sitemaps for safe keeping should it ever happen again.
Cool. I'll install Xrm ToolBox too and give it a go!
This just happened to us. I am going to try XRMToolbox to fix it.
Business Applications communities