Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
After recent update on our 365 Sales v9 instance, the account form is not loading for all accounts.
It stalls with 'loading business logic'
We tried changing settings for form rendering, which did not solve the issue. We then reckoned that it would be JS, but deactivating scripts did not have the wished for effects.
So now we're a bit clueless on what to try out?
Any input welcome
If you change the default form, does it rendor to a different form?
Check if any business rules are there.
Open developer toolbar (F12) in browser and see any error in console.
Try different user/browser/incognito/machine to isolate the issue. Cache clearance & local storage removal also helps.
Please try the following steps.
Go to Settings->Administration->System Settings->General->User legacy form rendering select 'yes'.
If this issue still exists, you can debugger this error in Developer Tools on the browser and find the result.
Here is a similar issue link.
Hope it helps
Thanks for input.
I did the form rendering change and that helped on some of the accounts, however, we did locate js issues afterwards, which caused errors. So in summary, we need to update our js on the account form - and all other forms, this issue occurred after a recent update from Microsoft.
Ok, whichever answer helped you, mark them as answer & close this thread.
I have also seen this issue and in my case it was related to the browser cache. I would suggest before changing anything, try access it in "InPrivate/Incognito" mode and see if it works.
Hope this helps.
Business Applications communities