Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We are using Dynamics 365 Unified Interface and I am trying to run some tests in regards to "Product Line Items" tab under the Opportunity form. When i try adding the New Opportunity Product Line as below:
Then on the new form when i try to add the "Existing Product" from the Lookup field, it does not fetch the value and it gives me no results. Below is the screenshot:
I have checked the field additional properties for the lookup field and it's disabled because it's a productid field.
When i checked the same form in Version 9 form with NO Unified Interface, it works perfectly fine.
I am not sure where the error is and would really appreciate if someone can suggest me something to look at.
The first screenshot is NOT right. Below is the updated screenshot:
I would recommend to turn on Fiddler and check what query was sent to server. I believe that reason is filtering by price list. Are you sure that price list you selected in opportunity has products inside it?
Please refer to this post:
Because in the web client we can change the view to retrieve the product, and in the UIC can not change the view, so we have to check whether there is product in the "Price List Items in Entity Price".
And check whether the web client and the UIC Price List are the same, that is, whether there is product with the Price List.
Hope this helps.
I am not able to change the view for the lookup as it is defined by system itself. And the "Additional Properties" part is disabled for the lookup. So you can't assign the view.
Probably Product is in Draft state. Publish it.
If the Price list matches & the Product is published - then it should show up in lookup view.
This was it. Thanks Arun! Once I have published all the Products and the Bundles and Families, it shows up.
Business Applications communities