Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
there is a way to send an email alert to the sales manager each time that a sales person set an opportunity as won??
There is a native Dyn365 way to accomplish that or should we use MS Flow like this below?
We can do this using a workflow.
1. First, create a Salesperson view. (If this view already exists in your environment, then this step can be omitted.)
Open Advanced Find and set the filter criteria as shown in the picture:
2. Create a Sales Manager view. (If there is only one sales manager, then this step can be omitted.)
3. Create a workflow for the Opportunity entity.
1) Create a Conditional Branch step and set it as shown: (Select Salesperson in Look in and select all of them.)
2) Click "Select this row and click Add Step." and add a Send Email step. Set the properties as follows: (In the To field, select Sales Manage in Look in and select all of them. If there is only one Sales Manager, choose him/her directly.)
3) Finally click Save and Activate.
Please refer to this article to learn how to use the workflow:
Please refer to this article to learn how to use Advanced Find:
save advanced find search
I tested it in my environment and successfully received the email.
If you have any doubts about any of the steps, please feel free to post here.
If my answer is helpful, please mark it as verified. This will help other users with the same theme.
Hope this helps.
sorry I´m new with Dyn365, should we create 'Sales Person view' and also 'Sales Manager view'?
I just create a workflow process, without 'advanced find' but email alert was not sent.
Creating views with Advanced Find is just for the convenience of selecting the senders and recipients of the email.
This has nothing to do with whether or not you can send an email.
So first make sure that you can sand and receive the email successfully in your environment, then confirm that the workflow is set correctly, and finally confirm that the recipient is correct.
1. Please test if you can send an email directly. (not through workflow)
2. Please provide a screenshot of the workflow's detailed settings, including the settings for the email. (Remember to put a mosaic on the privacy content.)
Has your problem been solved? Any other questions?
if your problem is solved, please click "Yes" to mark the verified answer. This will help other users with the same theme, if they have the same problem, they can refer to this post directly.
This requirement can be fulfilled using a realtime workflow on opportunities entity. Please follow the steps to send an email notification to the manager of the owner:
I hope this help. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Business Applications communities