Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Trust everyone is well. Taken over a project as solutions architect as implementation partner walked off site just before I joined. Product: MS DyCRM 365 Sales, any ideas regarding below?
1. We have unusual size/growth of the Prod Instance, is there a tool I can use to break down usage stats to find out where the bulk of the growth is? System/artefacts etc
2. There is zero documentation, is there a way or tool to see all integration points in/out of CRM to other Enterprise Applications.
3. Is there a way to see a snapshot of the overall solutions architecture of our Dynamics CRM Implementation? Need to show this to the Enterprise Architect.
Thanking you in anticipation.
1. We can use Power Platform Analytics to Manage Storage Usage for Dynamics 365.
Please refer to the following article on the Power Platform:
introducing the power platform admin center
using the power platform analytics to manage storage usage for dynamics 365
2. I recommend that you post new theme to describe this problem.
We do not recommend placing multiple themes in one post, which will cause the experts to ignore some of the questions. This is also not convenient for users to query the answers to one theme.
In addition, please elaborate on what is "all integration points in/out of CRM to other Enterprise Applications" in the new post.
3. Please also post the new theme post.
Business Applications communities