Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hi Every one,
Where we can see audit history and back ground process links on unified interface? Before unified interface it was avilable in top bar after clicking dropdown icon on a record (like account,contact).
1. Go to the record which you want to view the audit history.
2. Click the Related tab and then click on Audit History. we can see the audit history.
1. Click the Settings button in the top right corner to click Advanced Settings.
2. Under the System tab, click Auditing, then click Audit Summary View, we can see the audit history.
2. Under the Process Center tab, click Processes. We can see all the processes.
3. Turn on filtering, then we can filter the Category column to filter out the workflow. These workflows are the back ground process.
Thanks for answer, It very well explained. Point 1 is clear and helpful to me.
Regarding point 2: Actually i want to see all workflows which has run on a record like account , contact or any other entity. How can i see same. Before Unified interface this was avilable in top navigation bar when we click drop down icon at account level. Since drop down icon is not avilable now at account level,we are not able to see same.
I'm seeing the same issue. Even if I add background processes to the form navigation. I believe it should appear in the related section but it isn't.
I have updated my last answer, please read it.
Indeed, there are no more Background Processes and Real-time Processes in the records' Related in the unified interface.
So if we want to use this feature, we can only manually filter it in System Jobs.
2. Under the System tab, click System Jobs. Turn on filtering. Click the Filter button in the System Job Type column and select workflow.
3. Click the Filter button in the Regarding column and click Custom filtering. Select the record you want to view. OK. This will filter out the workflow of the records you want.
Business Applications communities