Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am facing one issue. In lead entity I have one lookup filed for other custom entity.
When ever I create new lead I need to select lookup filed one record.
but here I don't want see already selected record in lookup field.
Please help me on this
In addition, you can also use field security.
Field security prevents specified users from seeing the value of the field, that is, without the read permission of the field, but allows them to have create and update permissions on the field.
1. Enable field security for this field.
2. Create Field Security Profiles.
3. Add users or teams who don't have read access to the lookup field.
4. Set the read permission for this field to No, and the other permissions to Yes.
5. Finished. This allows users to select the lookup record, but the value is not visible after the selection is completed.
Please refer to these articles on field security:
1. Create a new two option field "selected" in your custom entity.
2. Modify the lookup view used in lead for this entity with filter "selected"= "No"
3. use a workflow to set the selected flag to yes when the lookup is set in lead entity.
4. so that this record wont be listed for next lead.
This is a high-level idea you can apply some modification.
Hope this helps.
Please mark as verified if this was helpful.
Is your issue solved? Are there any other problems?
Don't forget to close this theme by clicking Yes to mark the verified answer.
This will help other users with the same theme.
Business Applications communities