Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I'm new to D365 sales app. I'm using Version 1710 (184.108.40.20633- Online) and have the following queries?
1. Can we save unlimited data in D365 sales app or any limitation on data storage in D365? (Ex:- sales literature )
2. Marketing list & quick campaign are available in D365 or need to purchase D365 marketing module to use marketing list & Quick campaign?
3. What is the integration option available in D365 sales (Web services/Xml or API)
Thanks million in advance.
I can provide following answers to you.
1. It has limitation. D365 Applications haven their own default capacity. You could check your capacity analytics report for your environment in Power Platform Admin center.
You could refer to following Docs and License Guide for more capacity details.
D365 License Guide: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=866544
2. No need. Marketing list & quick campaign are all enetities in D365 Sales in-app marketing. This in-app marketing is different from D365 marekting. D365 Marketing has more mature content like Marketing Page, Marketing Form or Customer Journey. You could know more from following url:
Get started with in-app marketing (Sales):https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/sales-enterprise/get-started-app-marketing-sales
D365 Marketing: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/marketing/overview
3. Can you share more details regarding the integration option. Which product do you want to integrate. D365 has its own Org endpoint where you could access it from your Server. It also support Web Resource(JS,html), XML and API.
Hope above would help.
Business Applications communities