Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
When I have created a marketinglist and should add members to the list I have issues with finding the members when I filter by advanced find.
Using the advanced find to find members, this is how my filters look:
But I always get the same results, when I change the filter to Status - Equals - inactive, or filter on another National Account the members that the system finds is always the same:
Is there anyone else that have experienced this issue? is it a microsoft bug? or am I doing something wrong?
Thank you in advanced!
What kind of field type is National Account ?
It is a lookup field, but it doesn't really mather, this was just an example. All other fields I have used gives the same results, no mather what I am filtering on.
Hi Emma, this looks like there are too many record in your environment that meet the criteria of the filters in your advanced find. Can you try and add some more filters to see if the amount of records goes down? Maybe search for an account that equals the name of an account you have one record of in the system?
No still it doesn't work. It gives the same results, no mather what I am filtering on. i tried to search for a specific accountnumber where I only have one contact connected to. But still I get 5000+ results.
Very strange.. Have you done the same search just using advanced find? If so what were the results? Also what is the name of the account field on the contact record? It is just called "Account" or something else? I want to make sure you're filtering on the correct relationship. Can you change the account field on the contact form to "Company" (not just on the form but open the field and change the field name from there) save and publish your changes and then try to filter using the relationship Company Name(account) in your advanced find. Try again by filtering on the account number using the account number of that one unique record you mentioned.
I'm seeing the same at a customer at the moment. Updated to v9.1.0000.9627 and now the advanced find query for marketing lists is no longer functioning. Only using a pre-defined view (system or user) as a base query works, but any changes in the new advanced find windows have no effect on the results. Legacy advanced find works just fine.
This looks like a bug. refer this other thread with same issu-
Hope this helps.
I logged this issue with Microsoft and they are aware of the bug. Fix should be deployed in about 3 weeks (estimated).
Business Applications communities