Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Today I have two users who have not been able to disqualify leads. One has the Vice President of Sales role and other has the Sales Manager role. I confirmed they are using the unified interface version.
Some leads are disqualified with no problems but every now and then one won't change to disqualified. There is no error message offered and all required fields have been populated.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Wait for the form to load before disqualifying. Also in the event when they are not able to disqualify, did you mean that users completed the disqualify operation? like selected a reason etc. or they just clicked on disqualify and kept waiting for the events?
The form is loaded then the user clicks on Disqualify then chooses a reason. On most records the disqualify action happens with no problem. When it doesn't work the record just sits and nothing happens. No error message is generated.
Just now I tried to disqualify an open record and nothing happened. No error message.
When I switched to the list view I was able to disqualify the record with no problem.
I tried a different lead -- opened it and disqualified it no problem.
Hello Jones, please check if the disqualify button has some customizations, you could do that by following the info here: docs.microsoft.com/.../export-prepare-edit-import-ribbon if you see any customizations in the ribbon, delete then from the customizations.xml, then re-import the solution and see if the issue is gone. Finally, re-import the original solution and see if it fixes the problem.
The only thing that's been customized is the list of reasons.
I checked with the user and it seems to be working OK now.
We discovered after leaving a record open after clicking the disqualify/qualify button that the problem has to do with required fields.
After about 30 seconds (I timed it) the notification popped up about the required fields that were missing date. Once those were taken care of the record could be disqualified/qualified.
Business Applications communities