Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Could someone please explain how to add a conditional formula to a form within Sales Professional?
Taking the example of the screenshot below:
I added a tab called "Marketing" which contains 2 sub categories:
1) GDPR Optout: "Yes or No"
2) Send Marketing Materials: "Send or Do not Send"
Now, I would like to add a formula which would automatically turn Option 2 to "Do not send" if the answer to GDPR Optout is "Yes".
What would be the best option?
- Go to Power Apps Website (https://make.powerapps.com) and from on the left pane, select Data > select Entities.
- Open Contacts entity > select Business rules tab > click on Add Business rules.
- Select New Condition, on the right pane, there are Rules you can set the conditions.
- Select GDPR Optout on the list of Field > check Yes under Value.
- Rename Display Name to something you would recognize (e.g. GDPR Optout is Yes) > press Apply
This will set the condition to check if the user has selected Yes or No.
- Next, click on Add on top left corner > select Add Field Value.
- A "+" sign will show next to both Tick (True) and Cross (False) > click on the "+" next to the Tick mark.
- A green box will show Set Field Value and on the right hand pane, select Send Marketing Materials from the list of Field.
- Set Value to Do Not Send > rename Display name > click Apply
- On top right corner, click Save > click Activate.
A prompt screen will show "Do you want to activate the selected 1 Process?", click Activate.
Hope this helps.
Business Applications communities