Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am new to Dynamics, and I have had many difficulties with its set-up, so I would like you to help me with 2 topics:
1. I have the Dynamics Customer Engagement license, but I cannot configure the Omnichannel service, nor Facebook for Dynamics 365 Applications, neither Chat, nor Lead Management. Do you confirm if this is included in my license?
2. I am trying to import data from the previous CRM, and I have had many difficulties. Every time I manage to load a data file, existing data is erased or messed up. Any advice to prevent this from happening?
First experiences in Dynamics
1. Omnichannel also needs Customer Service Enterprise license, and CE dose not contains this.
But we could apply for trial environment to use Omnichannel.
Please refer to the following doc.
This doc provides 2 ways to get trial.
2.For importing previous data, I recommend you to create duplicate detection rules to prevent data mess up.
Thanks for your answers, I already installed the trial version but it does it in another environments and it is only for 30 days. Really my need is to have a tool that supports my commercial operations. My conclusion so far that I have worked with Dynamics CE, is that it is an unhelpful tool. for the following reasons:
- it does not connect to anything external,, which does not help me manage the sales funnel.
- data migration is very painful: difficult, uncertain and unreliable.
- Templates cannot be configured in a MAC, therefore documents cannot be managed, nor processes automated.
- better results can be achieved with good management of the "outlook" and "tasks".
- It would be better to use a more developed CRM and connect it to the Data Common Service.
What would you recommend me to recover my data already lost in the import process?
Business Applications communities