Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I have noticed that when an end user wants to view a record in D365 using the Outlook app it will launch the record and give an message stating it is using an older browser version. I verified that the browser version is current. How do I fix this issue?
Hi KKru826 I would like to understand this issue in more details to better assist you. Please provide more information regarding this issue.
1. What is the name of the browser the end user used?
2. Was the user able to reproduce this issue on a different browser?
3. On the yellow pop-up banner, what information is in the "learn more" link. ?
Here you go:
1. Microsoft EDGE Version 96.0.1054.41
2. Yes - used Chrome and got same message
3. Here is the link : docs.microsoft.com/.../web-application-requirements
Hi Kim, Thank you for the information.
Here are my recommendations.
1. Run the App for outlook diagnostic checker to troubleshoot and resolve potential issues: docs.microsoft.com/.../diagnostic-checker
2. Redeploy and reinstall Dynamics 365 App for outlook: please review this documentation for your reference: docs.microsoft.com/.../deploy-dynamics-365-app-for-outlook and docs.microsoft.com/.../set-up. Please let me know if that was helpful.
Business Applications communities