Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
We are testing Talent and there are quite a few questions I can't seem to find the answers to. I'd be grateful for any insights you can offer.
1. What does the application process look like if we don't use the portal?
We can apparently post the jobs on our own website as well, but what would the applicant experience be like?
Would clicking on the posting still revert them to the portal?
If not, how would we gather the data we need from the applicants and how would that be transferred over to Attract?
2. Can we modify the applicant portal to gather more candidate data?
Due to the nature of our business we need to gather a lot of information before we even consider a candidate, so ideally we would have this in the application itself.
3. We were thrilled to learn that there is now a data storage consent option in the applicant portal. We certainly plan to use it, as we are in the EU, but this brought up another question.
Ideally we would like to automate the consent renewal (i.e. when applying, candidates consent to us storing their data for 6 months, we would like to have automated emails sent out to the applicants asking them if we can store the data for another 6 months).
Based on their answer, we would like to automate the deletion of said data or its retention for another 6 months.
Could we somehow build this logic in the background?
4. How do I embed Forms for the applicant to fill out after the initial assessment from our side?
I tried adding a Form to the Application Process as per the official articles, but for some reason the form is only visible internally when I check the applicant's progress in attract, but it is not visible in the applicant portal and I cannot seem to get it trigger an email with a link to it either.
5. What mobile experiences are available for Recruiters and Applicants?
1. Analytics, analytics, analytics...
How can I change the Analytics Dashboards? For example if I want to see different data sets or add more tiles/delete tiles? Can I somehow open these dashboards in PowerBi and edit them? Can I import pur own dashboards to Core HR?
How can an employee submit a case with HR via Self-Service?
3. What mobile experiences are available for HR personnel and other employees.
4. When non HR employees log in to Talent, do they only see the People and Self-Service tab, or do they see more? Can I control what they access? I assume this is license based? Would Team Member licenses be sufficient for non HR users to access People and Self-Service?
Thanks in advance for any info you can give me, guys, I know it's a lot of questions I shot your way!
this almost looks like a RFP, not just a question :)))
here you have some answers:
1. Candidates always get access to the portal (candidate portal) when they click on apply. they need to login with Facebook, LinkedIN, Outlook, Gmail accounts
the portal is the way to get data from the candidates, with the features provided today.
of course, you can always integrate Attract (CDS) and an existing job site.
2. THe portal cannot be customized yet. One way to gather additional data is to embed a Forms Pro survey/form.
3. not available out of the box. could be done with CDS (PowerApps) Worflows, though.
4. try using web content (iframe) and embed a Microsoft Form.
5. None out of the box. There are other ways.
1. Cannot be changed yet. not at all.
2. I would create a Canvas App in PowerApps and embed it in the Employee Self- Service page. I'm not sure that you can use the Cases entity for this purposes. you might want to create a new entity in PowerApps and use it in the Canvas App.
3. This is easier to do - create a model driven app in Powerapps and use Dynamics 365 application in stores
4. They don't see People tab with the standard Employee or Manager security role. they also see Tasks and Business Processes, they can see the link for Attract and Onboard. Team member license is covering this scenario, but they are not seeing the People entity by default. However, this feature can be added after "playing" a bit with the security role.
read my blog: https://talent.asgcrm.com
Business Applications communities