I hope everyone is having a blessed day! I wanted to reach out to the community at large today, to let everyone know we are hiring at Sunrise! That's right, our new BI practice is looking to fill urgent, permanent positions. If your wanting to take your career to the next level, looking for that next challenge, to be apart of a work family, then contact me at: Brandon.George@SunriseConsult.com.

Why consider building out your career in BI:
  • BI projects present a change of pace—they’re typically shorter, more focused.
  • They typically require travel—but less of it since the requirements gathering phase is more limited in scope and duration
  • It allows people to retain their hands-on marketable AX skills, while taking their Stack skills to the next level. Meaning a focus on Office+SharePoint+SQL Server.
  • Use your skills, and develop new ones that will help put customers data to work for them. Truly helping them create Systems of Engagement.
  • It affords the challenge of a new technology to add to your personal “toolkit” of skills, with our soon to be announced extended BI offering

Why Sunrise?:
  • We have an excellent reputation in the AX space and with our customers
  • We’re a debt-free company
  • We’re focused on doing things well in very focused areas—instead of trying to be all things to all people
  • Our sales people are former implementers so they actually know our products
  • We have an industry-leading compensation package combined with financial stability of a well-run organization
To find out more about Sunrise, visit our web site: SunriseCnsult.com. It's an exciting time, as we continue to expand our practice and continue to focus on helping our customers implement their great idea's. This focus extends into the BI, and helping our customers putting their data to work for them! Til Next Time!
Follow Me @:
  &nbsp RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"