Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Listpage type form on ax can be deploy directly to enterprise portal.
And steps below show you how to do it :
1. Do incremental CIL first before deploy
2. On menu item display, right click on it and select deploy to EP and select module.
3. After deploy, AX will create two web object on AOT, WebUrls (Web -> Web Menu Items -> Web URLs) and Web Page Definition (Web -> Web Files -> Web Page Definition)
4. On Web Page Definitions properties “Module”, add submodule if you want to add this listpage on subModule on Enterprise portal , then right click on it select Deploy element.
5. On Web URLs properties URL , add submodule same as page definition (optional), then right click on it and select import page
6. Restart IIS
7. Clear AOT cache
8. To check the newly added custom webcontrol, just copy paste your Default Enterprise portal URLS (System Administration -> Setup -> Enterprise portal -> Websites) and webcontrol urls (from Web Urls Properties) to web browser.
default enterprise portal urls :
full urls on web browser :
another guide to add to quick launch sidebar :
Business Applications communities