Mass Create Quotation Infolog

This question is answered

Hi,

in AX2012 /Sales and marketing/Periodic/Quotation update/Mass create quotations

the infolog that come as end result form the Mass create quotations screen, not always appear,

so If the User does not see the Infolog he will think everything is ok – when it is not.

how we can ensure that the infolog will be always appear, without need to go to see the result in the Batch Job History screen.

Thanks

Verified Answer
  •   I change the Mode of execution for this form to be Synchronous.

is there anther way, i mean keep the Mode of execution Asynchronous, but change the time out value for example

thanks

All Replies
  •   I change the Mode of execution for this form to be Synchronous.

is there anther way, i mean keep the Mode of execution Asynchronous, but change the time out value for example

thanks

• When executing tasks in the batch framework, you will not get the infolog within your session. The infolog then can be found in the batch history.

Is is also possible per user to change a level of the infolog. A user can decide to turn off the infolog. In this case you also don't have the notification.

Otherwise try to find out how it can be reproduced: e.g. number of records, time executed, parallel processing, deadlocks on the database...

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.