AX2009 AIF Set the SourceDestination i.e. Endpoint configuration

This question is not answered

I Created an Endpoint (not a Local Endpoint) in Ax , and Disabled the "Default" endpoint.

I want to run a query on the services using WCF, however i cant seem to set the SourceEndpoint on the header element.

I have followed the blog msdn.microsoft.com/.../cc652581%28v=ax.50%29.aspx and this allows me to change the "LocalEndpoint". However, the SourceEndpoint element in the Header doesnt get altered.

This is my code so far. Every time i run it i get a message syaing: Endpoint Default does not exist or is disabled.

This gets logged in the Exception table

using SysSvcmod = System.ServiceModel;

using SysSvcmodChan = System.ServiceModel.Channels;

namespace DEL_AIF_Test

{

class Program

{

static void Main(string[] args)

{

using (var client = new AxQueryService.MyAxQueryTableServiceClient())

{

using (SysSvcmod.OperationContextScope operContextScope = new SysSvcmod.OperationContextScope(client.InnerChannel))

{

//Prepare header;

SysSvcmodChan.MessageHeader messageHeader;

messageHeader = SysSvcmodChan.MessageHeader.CreateHeader("SourceEndpoint"

, "schemas.microsoft.com/.../services", "MyEndpoint");

SysSvcmod.OperationContext.Current.OutgoingMessageHeaders.Add(messageHeader);

messageHeader = SysSvcmodChan.MessageHeader.CreateHeader("DestinationEndpoint"

, "schemas.microsoft.com/.../services", "AUBJ");

SysSvcmod.OperationContext.Current.OutgoingMessageHeaders.Add(messageHeader);

var xx = client.GetQueryTable(); //This is the service method in Ax

}

}

}

}

}

All Replies
  • Hello,

In Ax2009, SourceEndpoint must be set in the From's header property :

use this code to set our SourceEndpoint, and that's working (in the exemple below, my sourceEndpoint is equal to 'TEST')

SysSvcmod.OperationContext.Current.OutgoingMessageHeaders.From = new SysSvcmod.EndpointAddress(new Uri("urn:TEST"));

Charles.

• Hi Charles, I had tried something like tht from another blog. But this is the error i get from the code you gave

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Addressing Version 'Addre

ssingNone (schemas.microsoft.com/.../none)' does not su

pport adding WS-Addressing headers.

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.MessageHeaders.ValidateHeaderKind(HeaderKind

headerKind)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.MessageHeaders.InsertHeader(Int32 headerIndex

, Header header)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.MessageHeaders.Insert(Int32 headerIndex, Mess

ageHeader header, HeaderKind kind)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.MessageHeaders.SetHeaderProperty(HeaderKind k

ind, MessageHeader header)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.MessageHeaders.set_From(EndpointAddress value

)

I am running the console application as a .net 4 application.