Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
Hello. I setup the AX 2012 R2 exchange rate providers for the Bank of Europe and now I am getting an error message for the currencies that are converting usd to aud, or usd to cad and no exchange rate for the already existing rates are being updated. it says "An exchange rate could not be found for ISO currency codes USD and CAD, on the following date:12/17/2013. Verify the ISO currency codes that are supported by the provider and that are available. However 33 of the other curreny codes were imported that I don't need. Let me know how I can get the currency for the USD and AUD, USD and BRL, USD and CAD, USD and MXN, and USD to QAR. Thanks for your help.
I am not sure what is exactly the question here.
So if the issue is that during some foreign currency transactions you are getting the above exchange rate not defined error, then there could be couple of potential issues.
1. Either default exchange rate type is not defined in the Ledger
2. or the incorrect exchange rate type (for which no exchange rates exist) is selected in the Ledger
if Triangulation is enabled on some currencies, that could also be a reason.
Thanks, no my problem is I am trying to setup the automatic import of currencies of the Central Bank of Europe with our new R2 upgrade. When I run the job to import the rates for the day, it tells me the above error. "An exchange rate could not be found for ISO currency codes USD and CAD, on the following date:12/17/2013. Verify the ISO currency codes that are supported by the provider and that are available. " It does this for all 5 currencies that we had setup prior to R2 that are converting from USD to AUD, or USD to BRL, or USD to CAD, or USD to MXN, or USD to QAR. The only one that works is USD to EUR and all currencies that are EUR to every other country that we don't need. This is the link to the currency xml for the Central Bank of Europe: www.ecb.europa.eu/.../eurofxref-daily.xml How can I get the USD conversions?? Thanks
This is standard behaviour of the import. The import looks for known currency pairs in the exchange rate provider. All currency pairs additional in the exchange rate type will generate a warning. You can ignore these errors.
I found another issue on this matter. One of the headerlines is :25: (MT940) after wich your bankaccount and its base currency is given. In the :86: line only tekst is presented, but sometimes the text is somthing like Invoice date :25-03-2014 if the new line starts with :25-03-2014 the import function thinks its the headerline and can't find an ISO-currency code. thats why in the error it states no exchange rate is found for currency code .... (in my case currency 0 (zero)). Removing the ":" from the first position on a line where it is not suppost to by solves your problem. It dit solve mine
I wanted to reach out to you to see if you still required assistance with this issue. Please let me know and I will look into it accordingly.
Same issue here with OANDA and it's not importing any exchange rates 'The following number of exchange rates were imported: 0'
Since you are sourcing your rates from ECB, you will only get European rates. If you want other rates, you will have to use a more comprehensive source, like OANDA, as explained here - www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx .
Emanuel M. Kadziela
Senior Director, Engineering
I would like to find out more about what happened when you tried to use OANDA's rates.
I am using AX 2009. I meet the error
"Currency code USD with triangulation No after the dd/mm/yyyy has no exchange rate."
I checked the exchange rate for USD on 30/6 user in put zero value in exchange rate. after correct this value the error was fixed.
could you please share more on how to solve this? where to go and edit the value?
I know this question is old , but I would like to share a possible solution to this problem.
This warning/error message could be the symptom of a mismatching configuration between the Currency Code and the ISO currency code. This message shows the ISO codes, but the real currency codes of the pairs you are requesting may be different.
Just run the SQL query below to find all the invalid configurations:
SELECT * FROM MicrosoftDynamicsAx.dbo.Currency WHERE CurrencyCode <> CurrencyCodeISO
and then fix them from the client (General ledger > Setup > Currency > Currencies).
IMPORTANT: This invalid configuration may cause the import of invalid rates , because Dynamics uses the ISO code while saving the records.
Hope this help!
there is russion localization on this on is this country configuration key on or off