Packing slip posting through Shipments

Question Status

Unanswered
Kaushik Ramakrishna asked a question on 16 Jun 2017 9:47 AM

Hi All,

I am trying to post the packing slip through shipment screen in AX2012 R3 warehouse management. But it gives me a blank packing slip screen but this works when I open packing slip from sales order.

Here is the steps I am following:

1. Created  a Sales order->Release sales order for picking->Execute picking work through mobile device->Confirm the outbound shipment->Post the packing slip from shipment screen.

Can you please help me with this.

Sagar Suman responded on 16 Jun 2017 1:40 PM

Hi Kaushik,

What do you mean by blank packing slip screen. Do you mean some fields having blank data or nothing being displayed on the form at all.

Kindly share some more details about the form and it would be better if you can share the screenshot for the same.

Guy Terry responded on 19 Jun 2017 5:23 AM

Hi Kaushik,

What CU is this?

Nick Holden responded on 19 Jun 2017 3:29 PM

Hi Kaushik,

I have seen that behaviour while trying to generate packing slip but for transfer orders.

Have you tryed from the Load form? (your shipment should be related to a load, try it).

Crispin John Augustine responded on 20 Jun 2017 2:54 AM

Hi Kaushik,

One of the common reasons could be, your shipment is missing a Load. (without which you will get a blank report)

Could you confirm this, before looking at other possibilities?

Kaushik Ramakrishna responded on 21 Jun 2017 4:17 PM

We are on CU10. There was nothing on the packing slip screen when we were trying to post it. We debugged and found out that the location profile had a space. Not sure how it made it to the query but changing that solved the problem. Thank you guys.