SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

General Ledger/Setup/Profit tax/Registers/Tree

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Shan Rajeen asked a question on 10 Jul 2018 11:06 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

General Ledger/Setup/Profit tax/Registers/Tree

Under the register tree--> Calculation of Temporary Tax differences do not have any node under it. These nodes are looking as part of  Russian localization.  

These are the nodes expected to be seeing under Calculation of Temporary Tax differences

1. Accounts receivable -bad debts reserve

2. Accounts receivable-reserve details(business accounting) 

3. Accounts receivable - reserve details(business accounting)

Any thoughts on,

how to populate these nodes under Calculation of Temporary tax difference?

thanks

Shan

Hello Shan,

The profit tax is indeed a Russian feature. Do you need to set this up for a different country/region?

Best regards,

Ludwig

Shan Rajeen responded on 13 Jul 2018 2:11 PM

Hi Ludwig,  this is for Russia only.  In the middle of implementing Russia localization.

Profit tax / Registers--> under some of the register code, parameters are missing and some others tree nodes are missing.

Looking around what do we need to do to get those required features here, any module set up or any application release?.. we are on AX 2012 R3 CU8.

any type of right suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Shan

Suggested Answer

Hello Shan,

Have all the licence configurations for Russia been enabled in the system admin module?

Do you have access to a local Russian partner who can help you with this setup? I say that because the Russian localization is one of the most complex one and even if you have the menu items and forms available it will be very hard to get the setup right in line with local Russian laws. On customer/partner source there is a very detailed configuration document available with a couple of hundred pages describing the Russian locallization. However, as far as I remember, the document is available in Russian only making things a bit difficult.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Shan,

Have all the licence configurations for Russia been enabled in the system admin module?

Do you have access to a local Russian partner who can help you with this setup? I say that because the Russian localization is one of the most complex one and even if you have the menu items and forms available it will be very hard to get the setup right in line with local Russian laws. On customer/partner source there is a very detailed configuration document available with a couple of hundred pages describing the Russian locallization. However, as far as I remember, the document is available in Russian only making things a bit difficult.

Best regards,

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS