Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
when i open planned purchase order from procurement and sourcing .. i could not find any record only one entry ... i tried to open the table that contain the planned po number which is (reqpo) and i could not see any records also except this entry from 2017 .. what could have happened to the data and how can i restore it (if possible ) ..
i ran a notification clean up .. could this have played a part ?
one employee mentioned he needs planned purchase order to create P.O's for a specific project because he can filter ppo by projid
is there any way to do the same without planned purchase order
If you are working with PO requisitions then those will be converted to POs when approved and there is no need for mrp to plan any order.
If you put demand in the system that is not satisfied from inventory or released POs then mrp will generate planned orders.
You can buy or plan to buy either direct Project or to inventory.
Planned purchase orders are created by the Master planning job. Can you verify if there are batch jobs scheduled? Or probably it was started manually in the past?
- yes there are batch jobs scheduled ..
- but there was an Error in the log of the (master scheduling ) batch job
- a "Number sequence 5637145777 has been exceeded “error ..
- so i went to numbersequencetable found the number sequence ..
- and from Organization Administration | Common | number Sequence | Number Sequences i edited the number sequence by changing the largest number
and that solved my problem
Business Applications communities