SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

What is "EntityKeyList" and what would a value be?

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

John Cogovan asked a question on 10 Nov 2018 2:33 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

I'm trying to integrate Scribe with AX 2012 using Web Services.

I'm getting an error trying to use the BasicHTTPBinding_CustomerService_Read and am getting the following error:  "Exception: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: entityKeyList"

I know where to enter the parameter but I have been unable to determine what should be entered.  I've googled allot and found nothing of relevance.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what this parameter should be?

John Cogovan responded on 10 Nov 2018 4:58 PM
My Badges

I found that but the URL listed (schemas/.../Message) doesn't resolve to anything.  There isn't any information that I can find to describe what the URL should be for my installation of AX.  Is it supposed to be exactly what is described in the document you linked or some version specific to my installation of AX.  I don't know.   Do you have any thoughts?

ievgen Miroshnikov responded on 10 Nov 2018 5:08 PM
Verified Answer

AIF in 2012 exposes WCF service that has wsdl file with information required. In AX go to System administration > Setup > Services and Application Integration Framework > Inbound ports, find port you need and there you should be able to grab WSDL file url.

ievgen Miroshnikov responded on 10 Nov 2018 5:08 PM
Verified Answer

AIF in 2012 exposes WCF service that has wsdl file with information required. In AX go to System administration > Setup > Services and Application Integration Framework > Inbound ports, find port you need and there you should be able to grab WSDL file url.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS