The SQL database has issued an error

This question is not answered

My client is running a batch job which calls a web service to post GL journals. They get this error intermittently (like 2 out of 65,000 lines).

"Cannot create a record in LedgerAccountObject (LedgerAccountObject). 

The SQL database has issued an error.;The log file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\40\Server\UAT\Log\trcAxaptaError.log for Microsoft Dynamics cannot be opened."

There is a function created during posting to check on something and creates a new GL account if certain condition is met. 

Anyone can shed some light on this issue? 

They are on AX4.0 and SQL Server 2005

All Replies
  • According to the error message either the location C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\40\Server\UAT\Log\ is not accessible or the account is not having sufficient permission.

have you tried changing the default location of the SQL log file and check if you are experiencing the error messages or not.

Thanks,

Mohammad

• Hi,

You have to restart the sql server reporting services on the server. For this type services.msc on run on your server and enter then restart the sql server reporting services. This may serve your purpose.

• Hi,

I restarted and and they still get this error sometimes. It happens only once in a while.

• I have also changed the location of the SQL log. The problem still persist. :(