Unable Deploy Element in Ax 2012

This question is answered

Hi Guys,

I am facing problem in Ax 2012 while deploying an element from AOT. Recently, I have restored db from Production to Test env. Initially I have faced many problem in EP then I have registered site , deployed server, webapplication and website as per test env. Now I have imported a model to fix an issue and it deal with one or two Web Controls. I have completed Compilation, Synchronization and Full CIL without any error. But, when i am trying to deploy the respective element in Ax I got he below error even I run Ax in Administrator mode. Please help me to get over this.

Thanks in Advance!!!!

// Vasanth Arivali.

Verified Answer
  • The error is due to the server unable to recognize the actual web server. Because the website form has more than one line and the first one was wrong. The deployment form will always take the first and try to deploy.

Go to -> System Administration -> Web Sites -> Keep the one which you going to deploy/use, delete the rest and paste the web URL in two text boxes which in the bottom then Save. Then go  to deployment form and try once, try the same with AOT nodes.

// Vasanth Arivali.

All Replies
  • The error is due to the server unable to recognize the actual web server. Because the website form has more than one line and the first one was wrong. The deployment form will always take the first and try to deploy.

Go to -> System Administration -> Web Sites -> Keep the one which you going to deploy/use, delete the rest and paste the web URL in two text boxes which in the bottom then Save. Then go  to deployment form and try once, try the same with AOT nodes.

// Vasanth Arivali.

// Vasanth Arivali.