Error running standard "sales tax transactions" report.

This question has suggested answer(s)

SSRS error log syas: 

Query execution failed for dataset 'TaxTransDS' ---> System.InvalidOperationException: An exception occurred in the query metadata execution. The exception is No data to create a bookmark.

I am running the standard report with no customizations. Any body came across this? Please help.

All Replies
  • Have you had any luck finding a cause or solution for this? I've just been notified of the same issue occurring in one of my clients AX 2012 R1 CU2 system.

• Hello

There have been a few different cases submitted in regards to this issue. In each of them the issue seemed to be related to what was entered in the date field. If nothing was entered in one case, it resulted in this error. In another case they entered a date range greater than 7 days and it resulted in the error. They recommended installing the latest kernel version at that time and it resolved the issue. The link to a Bemis article follows, as well as the KB number, and a link to our life cycle services site where you should be able to access the fix/KB.

bemis.partners.extranet.microsoft.com/.../DisplayArticlePage.aspx

KB 2889544

https://lcs.dynamics.com/

Please let me know if this helps as I would be happy to assist you with any questions.

Have a great day

• Hello

There have been a few different cases submitted in regards to this issue. In each of them the issue seemed to be related to what was entered in the date field. If nothing was entered in one case, it resulted in this error. In another case they entered a date range greater than 7 days and it resulted in the error. They recommended installing the latest kernel version at that time and it resolved the issue. The link to a Bemis article follows, as well as the KB number, and a link to our life cycle services site where you should be able to access the fix/KB.

bemis.partners.extranet.microsoft.com/.../DisplayArticlePage.aspx

KB 2889544

https://lcs.dynamics.com/

Please let me know if this helps as I would be happy to assist you with any questions.

Have a great day