Question Status

Verified
M. Hasan asked a question on 25 Feb 2015 2:01 AM

Hi All,

Currently I am facing problem when trying to post journal (any Journal) in AX 2012 R3.

The error message is "It is not possible to post to the consolidated company account XXXX".

I am not trying to post this journal for consolidation purposes. It is for internal company transaction only.

Below is the screen shot

Could anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks,

M. H

Hassan Ghauri responded on 25 Feb 2015 2:05 AM

Is it Cross company code document, which you are clearing?

If so verify the corss company code settings;

Hassan

M. Hasan responded on 25 Feb 2015 2:35 AM

Hi Hassan,

It is not for cross company code document.

In this example, I try to post simple expenses journal between expenses and bank.

Is there any configuration which I miss for this transaction?

M.H.

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 25 Feb 2015 3:06 AM

Hi  M. Hasan,

Please go to the form Legal entities and check if the option 'Use for financial consolidation process' or 'Use for financial elimination process' is enabled for this company.

If there is one enabled, the company is used for consolidation and cannot have manual postings.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

M. Hasan responded on 26 Feb 2015 12:17 AM

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your information.

It has been solved now by your recomendation.

However due to transaction have been avaialble in the company. I need to use another company. So I perform copy data entities to the new one using export import file.

Regards,

M.H.

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 25 Feb 2015 3:06 AM

Hi  M. Hasan,

Please go to the form Legal entities and check if the option 'Use for financial consolidation process' or 'Use for financial elimination process' is enabled for this company.

If there is one enabled, the company is used for consolidation and cannot have manual postings.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.