Question Status

Suggested Answer
Mohamed lotfi asked a question on 9 Mar 2015 10:26 AM

I created SSRS, used stored procedure ,used date parameter ,when finished my report and created my output menu item the date have been displayed with datetime and when I choose datetime from 12:00:00 am to 11:59:59 pm the result return - 2 hours from start of the day which I selected and from the end of the day too ,although i used at sql parameter to override any datetime and get from the start of the day and the end of the day too but AX SEND parameter - 2 hour .
On the other way when I use the report from Reporting Services URL the date reback with the correct results so the wrong at AX .

Also my time zone is correctly
Any one have a solution ?
Thanks

Suggested Answer
venkatesh vadlamani responded on 16 Mar 2015 12:43 AM

Sql uses GMT . Ax uses user time zone  settings.

So do a check by applying all the time zones to GMT and then roll back step by step.

This is will help you which server has different time zones and which users setting is taking the precedence

Mohamed lotfi responded on 17 Mar 2015 9:09 AM

I can't understand about SQL uses GMT.AX uses /user time zone setting .

I tried to call the report from x++ ,When I Used srsreportruncontroller and called the report I display the result - 2 hour and If I used srsReportRun the results are correct ,

what do you think ?

Suggested Answer
venkatesh vadlamani responded on 16 Mar 2015 12:43 AM

Sql uses GMT . Ax uses user time zone  settings.

So do a check by applying all the time zones to GMT and then roll back step by step.

This is will help you which server has different time zones and which users setting is taking the precedence