Question Status

Verified
Galia Handjieva asked a question on 3 Apr 2015 5:22 AM

Hi all,

When creating a new customer at AX-POS all Address books that are assigned to the store will then be associated to that customer account.

When creating a new customer at Ax no address books are assigned to that customer account. I can’t see this customers in AX-POS and can’t sell to them.

What I am missing? Is there a parameter for setting default Address book for new customers created in AX?

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 3 Apr 2015 5:44 AM

Hi Galia,

There is no setting for default address books. At a customer we created a customization to have one or more default address books based on the legal entity.

You can create a similar customization. The source where to take this default might be different for your organization. So you can decide the best place where to have a default address book setting.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Galia Handjieva responded on 3 Apr 2015 6:22 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Verified Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 3 Apr 2015 5:44 AM

Hi Galia,

There is no setting for default address books. At a customer we created a customization to have one or more default address books based on the legal entity.

You can create a similar customization. The source where to take this default might be different for your organization. So you can decide the best place where to have a default address book setting.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.