I haven't been able to get the debugging working between VS 2013 and AX Enterprise portal, so I am unsure the AxGridView1_RowDataBound is firing. This is in a custom webpart I have added to the page and referenced.  I have rebuilt and deployed this several times and it still shows test1 on the page in EP and doesn't grab the info it should. Am I missing or have this in the proper location?

 protected void AxGridView1_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e)
    {
        
        if (e.Row.RowType == DataControlRowType.DataRow)
        {
                HyperLink hl = e.Row.FindControl("HyperLink1") as HyperLink;
                hl.NavigateUrl = "xxx.xxx.xx.xxx/ReleaseDrawings" + e.Row.Cells[1].Text + ".pdf";
                hl.Text = e.Row.Cells[1].Text;
            //e.Row.Cells[1].Text =  + ".pdf";

        }
  
    }

<dynamics:AxGridView ID="AxGridView1" runat="server" DataSourceID="AxDataSource1" DataKeyNames="RecId,AccountNum" DataMember="SMCECRPartList" AllowSelection="False" >
                    <Columns>
                        <asp:TemplateField>
                            <ItemTemplate>
                                   <asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink1" runat="server">Test1</asp:HyperLink>
                            </ItemTemplate>
                        </asp:TemplateField>
                        <dynamics:AxHyperLinkBoundField DataField="ItemId" Target="_blank" DataSet="ECRPartList" DataSetView="SMCECRPartList"></dynamics:AxHyperLinkBoundField>
                   </Columns>
                </dynamics:AxGridView>