i tried several times and searched through Posts, but i did not find a solution

item sales tax Group checked

Foreign Parameters checked

Query with no included deleted out for secure

This do not get Project/Service Invoices and Credit Notes

Does anybody have an advice for me?

Suggested Answer

Hello Albrecht,

What kind of project transactions have you included in your project invoice proposal?

Hour, expense, item, fee transactions?

How have you recorded those transactions and where?

Is your item sales tax group linked to a reporting type (item, service, investment) that is then used for the EU sales list classification?

Best regards,

Ludwig

Albrecht Prieler responded on 14 Jun 2018 8:27 AM
My Badges

Hello Ludwig,

concerning your questions

What kind of project transactions have you included in your project invoice proposal?

I do not know where to check that

Mainly Service items

Project Invoice Journal

Is your item sales tax group linked to a reporting type (item, service, investment) that is then used for the EU sales list classification?

Yes they are type item linked.

Best regards,

Suggested Answer

Hello Albrecht,

The item sales tax group linkage is the most important thing.

Can you check two other things:

1. Your country region foreign trade parameter setup. Are the countries to which your service items have been delivered classified as an EU country?

2. Has a sales tax been posted for your transactions? I assume that a 0% tax rate applies. Irrespective of that % figure, a sales tax code must be posted so that AX can identify and filter the EU sales list transactions.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Albrecht Prieler responded on 15 Jun 2018 1:18 AM
My Badges

Hello Ludwig,

thanks for advice

ad 1 yes i have checked that (one of the first Things i thought of)

ad 2 yes i have checked that (everything fine)

I am not so deep in Project/Service, is it possible that some Setup is missing

We are using Service items with Project category.

On the tax Code there are some Setup for eu Sales list, is it possible if Setup Taxcountry/Region type is set to own instead EU?

I have checked all Setups i found TechNet and this Forum, but nothing helped.

Bojan Jurukovski responded on 8 Aug 2018 7:32 AM

Hi Albrecht,

We are facing with the same issue, transactions from the PM module are not included in the EU sales list for some reason, we are using sales orders as well and we are able to import the transactions in the EU sales list.

Did you find some solution for this?

Regards,

Bojan.

Suggested Answer

Hello Bojan,

To my knowledge this is currently 'by design' and depends on your customer setup that is copied into the project contract.

Not sure if MS has already fixed that. So, probably check out LCS for available hotfixes and/or contact the MS support to get additional emphasis on this issue.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Albrecht,

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Albrecht,

The item sales tax group linkage is the most important thing.

Can you check two other things:

1. Your country region foreign trade parameter setup. Are the countries to which your service items have been delivered classified as an EU country?

2. Has a sales tax been posted for your transactions? I assume that a 0% tax rate applies. Irrespective of that % figure, a sales tax code must be posted so that AX can identify and filter the EU sales list transactions.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Bojan,

To my knowledge this is currently 'by design' and depends on your customer setup that is copied into the project contract.

Not sure if MS has already fixed that. So, probably check out LCS for available hotfixes and/or contact the MS support to get additional emphasis on this issue.

Best regards,

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS