SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

DocuSign or electronic signature capabilities?

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Veronika Filonenko asked a question on 14 Jun 2018 10:19 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

I have been asked by couple of customers do we have something like DocuSign.com 

Basically the need is to appose an electronic signatures on documents, not cheques. 

Contracts type of documents. 

I know we do have an electronic validation for any change in the system, but that is not what I am looking for.

Anybody can help? 

thanks 

Crispin John Augustine responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:33 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I made a form where the HODs can upload their signature as an Image file, which only the corresponding person has the right to view/edit/delete. The Folder is locked for everyone except admin.

I use this signature, in documents in the Signature block. Eg: An invoice Journal has a field to store who signed it. (I set it during approval/another process)

This is a fairly easy development.

Veronika Filonenko responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:40 AM
My Badges

Very interesting thanks Cris.

So what you have developed is A) a form to upload and store Esignatures and B) modify all needed document forms to have a block for the signature to be apposed?

Boris Diroo responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:50 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hello Veronika,

If your customers are looking for DocuSign specifically, there is DocuSign for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Check out the link below.

appsource.microsoft.com/.../sable37.d9738138-a68c-4973-a915-9aa9ee1662dd

Crispin John Augustine responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:53 AM
My Badges

Yes, your understanding of my comment is absolutely right.

Crispin John Augustine responded on 14 Jun 2018 11:13 AM
My Badges

I guess, you marked my wrong comment. (instead of the one with the answer)

Crispin John Augustine responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:33 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I made a form where the HODs can upload their signature as an Image file, which only the corresponding person has the right to view/edit/delete. The Folder is locked for everyone except admin.

I use this signature, in documents in the Signature block. Eg: An invoice Journal has a field to store who signed it. (I set it during approval/another process)

This is a fairly easy development.

Boris Diroo responded on 14 Jun 2018 10:50 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hello Veronika,

If your customers are looking for DocuSign specifically, there is DocuSign for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Check out the link below.

appsource.microsoft.com/.../sable37.d9738138-a68c-4973-a915-9aa9ee1662dd

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS