SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Can not print reports with other language different than the language in the user setup

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Tatiana Garcia Ramos Ramirez asked a question on 14 Jun 2018 10:43 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi, I have this issues, when a user is trying to print a report that has a different language than in his setup, the system is throwing an error.

No access to the user XXXXX/XXXXX.

Can someone have some idea?

Hi Tatiana,

Can you provide an example of which reports will raise the error? Do you also have a screenshot of the error?

Tatiana Garcia Ramos Ramirez responded on 15 Jun 2018 3:16 AM
My Badges

Hi,

Is all the reports with different language, sale invoice, free text invoice, etc..

The error only show up when the language is different than en-us, if the transaction has another language for example fr, the report is throwing the next error:

thanks!

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Jun 2018 3:35 AM
My Badges

What if the user's language is fr as well, can he/she then print the French invoice? Can he/she then print an en-us invoice?

What I'm after is, is the problem really about language that is different than user setup, or language that is different than en-us?

Crispin John Augustine responded on 15 Jun 2018 3:43 AM
My Badges

In the static Reports, there are multiple designs, which work on Permissions on the table SalesInvoiceLocalizationTmp

This might be insufficient, in your case.

Or, based on your language, the Report might be trying to Access another country's localization design, which is not enabled.

Tatiana Garcia Ramos Ramirez responded on 15 Jun 2018 4:43 AM
My Badges

Hi, the user can not print any other language, just the English reports, even if you change the language in the user setup to french, if you change to french then the user can not print any report.

Is only working for the reports in En-us.

Any idea?

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Jun 2018 4:48 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Crispin already mentioned the permissions on SalesInvoiceLocalizationTmp table.

Could you try to grant this user (role / privilege) rights to that table?

Crispin John Augustine responded on 15 Jun 2018 4:49 AM
My Badges

This might be worth looking at technet.microsoft.com/.../hh496446.aspx

Tatiana Garcia Ramos Ramirez responded on 15 Jun 2018 7:21 AM
My Badges

Hi everybody and thanks for your answers.

But this is not fixing my issue, I already assigned system admin to that user, and this still not working, so access to the objects is not the problem.

This is only happening for the user in France, but not for all the users, there users from France that can print all the reports, but others can not.

I think this issue is more related to Networking or AD setup.

Any idea where to look?

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Jun 2018 7:26 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Please check the actual report security settings in the reporting server. Maybe someone has fiddled around with those.

In general you should set up same security for the whole DynamicsAX folder, but maybe someone set something else on the French layouts?

Tatiana Garcia Ramos Ramirez responded on 15 Jun 2018 7:34 AM
My Badges

let me check that. But the domain\users are setup in the Static folder, and why other users from France can see them.

:S

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Jun 2018 7:26 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Please check the actual report security settings in the reporting server. Maybe someone has fiddled around with those.

In general you should set up same security for the whole DynamicsAX folder, but maybe someone set something else on the French layouts?

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Jun 2018 4:48 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Crispin already mentioned the permissions on SalesInvoiceLocalizationTmp table.

Could you try to grant this user (role / privilege) rights to that table?

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS