SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Account number for transaction type Bank statement does not exist - when posting bank statement

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Kasiborek asked a question on 12 Jul 2018 4:33 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi,

I have a small bank rec with matched transactions. I am trying to post the Bank Statement now.

After many successful bank recs postings suddenly system throws an error ''Account number for transaction type Bank statement does not exist.''  

It all worked before and I have not changed anything in my config. Type of transaction 'bank statement'...? That's new and I never

had that in my Types of Transactions before. Not much online. Help needed and appreciated.

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Have you tried setting up an account number in the GL auto posting accounts form?

Best regards,

Ludwig

Kasiborek responded on 12 Jul 2018 5:50 AM

Hi Ludwig thanks for coming back to me so promptly!

It looks more complicated than that. When I open bank statement and click on the transaction which is missing the main account distribution, look down on line details, Financial tab.

Bank Transaction type is not automatically populated (it does exist in the dropdown and General Tab does pick it up) like on other lines which are picking up the main account.

I got so far for now

Martin Dráb responded on 12 Jul 2018 6:50 AM

Hi Kasiborek, please don't prefix tags with # and do separate words in tags with spaces (e.g. use advance bank reconciliation instead of #advancebankreconciliation).

Kasiborek responded on 12 Jul 2018 7:11 AM

Thanks Martin.

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Have you tried setting up an account number in the GL auto posting accounts form?

Best regards,

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS