SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Vendor invoice INVOICE01 cannot be posted until the review process has been completed. Submit the vendor invoice for review or wait until the current review process is complete.

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Wilda S asked a question on 12 Jul 2018 11:04 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

When I submit the invoice, this error pops up. What should I do to fix it?

Suggested Answer

Hello Wilda S,

It looks as if you have an approval workflow setup and need to send the invoice first through the workflow before it can be posted.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Wilda S responded on 12 Jul 2018 11:47 PM

Oo I see.

So, how to send the invoice?

Suggested Answer

Hello Wilda S,

You should see a yellow bar in your screen that has some selection options available on the right.

Can you see them?

If you can't, can you post a screenshot of your invoice screen and what you see?

Many thanks and best regards,

Ludwig

Wilda S responded on 13 Jul 2018 12:05 AM

I see. I have submitted the  invoice.

Then?

Suggested Answer

Hello Wilda S,

Now it depends on the setup of your workflow. I assume that some managers might have to approve it. Depending on the setup the invoice might be posted automatically after it is approved but this depends on the setup of the workflow. You can follow up and see those steps by opening the workflow history button.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Wilda S responded on 13 Jul 2018 12:44 AM

I do think so. 

The invoice should be approved by someone. In the basic settings, I set a user that able to approve the invoice.

But, how she can do it? 

Guide me please

Suggested Answer

Hello,

The user that is responsible for approval will typically receive a notification and/or email that will urge him/her to approve.

Once the approval is made, your invoice will post automatically.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Wilda S responded on 13 Jul 2018 1:22 AM

hmm, she doesn't see any notifications.

Where she can find it?

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Please check the user options of your colleague and what is setup for the notifications

In my case I receive only pop ups

And can follow them later through this button

Best regards

Ludwig

Wilda S responded on 13 Jul 2018 3:07 AM

The setup is same with you. But, I did not get any notifications. What's wrong?

Suggested Answer

Hello Wilda S,

It looks as if you have an approval workflow setup and need to send the invoice first through the workflow before it can be posted.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Wilda S,

You should see a yellow bar in your screen that has some selection options available on the right.

Can you see them?

If you can't, can you post a screenshot of your invoice screen and what you see?

Many thanks and best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Wilda S,

Now it depends on the setup of your workflow. I assume that some managers might have to approve it. Depending on the setup the invoice might be posted automatically after it is approved but this depends on the setup of the workflow. You can follow up and see those steps by opening the workflow history button.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello,

The user that is responsible for approval will typically receive a notification and/or email that will urge him/her to approve.

Once the approval is made, your invoice will post automatically.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Please check the user options of your colleague and what is setup for the notifications

In my case I receive only pop ups

And can follow them later through this button

Best regards

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS