SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

How to reprocess message from AIF Queue Manager?

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

AKJ asked a question on 11 Aug 2018 11:59 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

We are observing an issue in Production that sometimes Billing/Payment file are stuck into AIF Queue manager and they didn’t go to staging table.

For example: AX has received payment file but they got stuck into Queue manager with message (Failed to create a session; confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics. View the exception log for more details.).

1. Does anyone know what is causing this error? I have checked file owner but owner is always same for all payment files.
  2. Can we reprocess the message that got stuck into Queue manager? I have tried to change message status from Error to Ready into Test environment but it’s going into error status after executing AIF batch?
  3. I don’t want to reprocess the payment file, it may be possible that some of records from file have already been processed and some got stuck into this message id. If I reprocess the entire file, this may create duplicate payment.

Help:

1. Does anyone have idea or can explore, how can we reprocess the records that got stuck into queue manager not reprocess the entire file?
    1. There is no issue in payment file. If i reprocess same file, that will work.

2.  I tried to create rule based alert on Queue manager form for Error status but when I click on ‘Go to origin’, it does not take me on Error record?

3. I want to create rule based alert so that we will receive email alert if any error occurs for payment file. This is for monitoring.

4. How do you monitor AIF-files processing daily?

Amith Prasanna responded on 12 Aug 2018 10:57 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi AKJ,

The error says that "Failed to create a session; confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics. View the exception log for more details.". check whether the user Account /Service account running batch jobs has sufficient rights to writes to the database.

Are you guys using BizTalk ?

Amith Prasanna responded on 12 Aug 2018 10:57 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi AKJ,

The error says that "Failed to create a session; confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics. View the exception log for more details.". check whether the user Account /Service account running batch jobs has sufficient rights to writes to the database.

Are you guys using BizTalk ?

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS