SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Restrict Users processing return order without selecting find sales order option

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Mahmood Ul Hassan asked a question on 12 Aug 2018 9:43 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

i want to Restrict Users processing return order without selecting find sales order option. user must select find sale order option and process return order according to the sale order. 

Sefa Duman responded on 13 Aug 2018 3:05 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Mahmood,

As far as I know, there is no parameters for this purpose out of the box. You should develop customization for this. For instance, you can write a control if the sales order number is selected for return order in valideWriteServer() method in SalesTable.

Best regards,

Sefa.

Yohann Rolland responded on 13 Aug 2018 3:27 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You can setup a dedicated role with security to avoid anyone to click on the add line line button on the line view. With this, users have no choice but to click on find sales order.

Sefa Duman responded on 13 Aug 2018 3:05 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Mahmood,

As far as I know, there is no parameters for this purpose out of the box. You should develop customization for this. For instance, you can write a control if the sales order number is selected for return order in valideWriteServer() method in SalesTable.

Best regards,

Sefa.

Yohann Rolland responded on 13 Aug 2018 3:27 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You can setup a dedicated role with security to avoid anyone to click on the add line line button on the line view. With this, users have no choice but to click on find sales order.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS