SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Sales Pricing (AX2012 R2)

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Tahir asked a question on 13 Aug 2018 1:44 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi;

i am in manufacturing company, already i make our products price according to configuration (Product Dim.)

Now management ask to sale old production with specify price and what's produce after ##/##/#### date with another price for same model and same configuration.

#already we use (configuration, color and size Dim.) in product dim.

also i use (Batch and serial) in tracking dim.

and use (site, warehouse and location) in storage dimensions

how i can do it?  

Yohann Rolland responded on 13 Aug 2018 8:55 AM
My Badges

Hello,

1. Is it possible for you to duplicate your items (_old and _current ?), then you will be able to manage 2 different prices

2. If it's only a matter of price vs old production, you should be able to recognize which batch/serial is old -> In that case, depending on the amount of items, is it possible to manage it manualy until the old stock is fully sold ?

3. If activated initially,  you can consider using the Style dimension to manage the indice of the production old/current… and then to manage 2 different prices.

Venkat Vaddiraju responded on 13 Aug 2018 10:48 AM
My Badges

Hi Tahir

Follow the below steps:

Item details>Trade agreement> new line> assign new price according to the batch number.

Assign the required price batch wise

Regards

Venkat

Steven Weaver responded on 13 Aug 2018 2:26 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Setup trade agreements that are date bound to control the pricing by the date for each product. It will not be perfect but you can do little else, you could move old stock to an old warehouse and price that way. The product is the same, so the configuration etc. does not define the price in your example, so only date or where it is. This is more of a manual push through of old stock.

Tahir responded on 14 Aug 2018 12:40 AM

Dear Mr. Yohann Rolland

Thanks for your reply, for point 1 and 2 difficult

for point 3 the style dimension not activate from before for this reason i can't use it for pricing

thanks again

Tahir responded on 14 Aug 2018 12:44 AM

Dear Mr. Venkat Vaddiraju

for batch number, i want new price and old price not for 1 batch, i want it

from batch to batch, i try with this before but system in price/discount agreement price only accept one batch in each row

there way to enter from (batch or serial) to (batch or serial)?

thanks a lot

Venkat Vaddiraju responded on 14 Aug 2018 8:30 AM
My Badges

Hi Tahir

It is not possible to create price/discount agreement from batch to batch.  

Only way you can do is select one batch per line and dates with price.

Regards

Venkat

Steven Weaver responded on 13 Aug 2018 2:26 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Setup trade agreements that are date bound to control the pricing by the date for each product. It will not be perfect but you can do little else, you could move old stock to an old warehouse and price that way. The product is the same, so the configuration etc. does not define the price in your example, so only date or where it is. This is more of a manual push through of old stock.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS