SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Management reporter

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Imane.lam asked a question on 11 Oct 2018 5:57 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hello Community,

I want to know how can i make a report like the orange table per month and account, when i click on the amount in the red case i get the detail like the grey table per financial dimension.

The problem is that i can't link the financial dimension with the columns (machine, department and site) that are financial dimensions.

Best regards,

Imane.

Suggested Answer

Hello Imane,

Unfortunately, we don't have conditional formatting functionalities available for the MR. Also highlighted lines that you mention are not available as for example in MS Excel.

Best regards

Ludwig

Imane.lam responded on 11 Oct 2018 11:10 AM
Suggested Answer

Well, i unfortunately have to make two seperated reports insteed of one.... I ve made the first one like the orange chart, but i can't make the second one like the grey chart because i can't  setup viewing one FD in each column  with amounts per account.

Could you help me please , i will be thankful.

Best regards,

Imane.

Suggested Answer

Hello Imane,

If you want to show accounts in your rows and findims in your columns then you can simply assign the different findims in your columns by making use of dimension filters in the columns.

Have you tried doing that?

How many columns with your different findims do you need?

Best regards

Ludwig

Imane.lam responded on 12 Oct 2018 5:00 AM

Hi Ludwig,

I 've  made a first report per month and the second one per  3 FinDim for January . The problem is that the amount of January is not the same on the the total of the second report.

Here are my column definition for the  two reports:

Thank you,

Imane.

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Do you have transactions with empty / blank financial dimensions recorded?

Can this be the reason why you see this difference?

Best regards,

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hello Imane,

Unfortunately, we don't have conditional formatting functionalities available for the MR. Also highlighted lines that you mention are not available as for example in MS Excel.

Best regards

Ludwig

Imane.lam responded on 11 Oct 2018 11:10 AM
Suggested Answer

Well, i unfortunately have to make two seperated reports insteed of one.... I ve made the first one like the orange chart, but i can't make the second one like the grey chart because i can't  setup viewing one FD in each column  with amounts per account.

Could you help me please , i will be thankful.

Best regards,

Imane.

Suggested Answer

Hello Imane,

If you want to show accounts in your rows and findims in your columns then you can simply assign the different findims in your columns by making use of dimension filters in the columns.

Have you tried doing that?

How many columns with your different findims do you need?

Best regards

Ludwig

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Do you have transactions with empty / blank financial dimensions recorded?

Can this be the reason why you see this difference?

Best regards,

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS