SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Inventory consumption report

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Reddy asked a question on 12 Oct 2018 12:09 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Dear All,

where will get from summary inventory consumption reports in Ax2012 R3. Please guide to me.

Regards,

Reddy.

Suggested Answer

Hi,

The inventory value report allows you investigating the inventory consumption that has been recorded for your sales.

By activating the COGS and profit/loss parameters, you can see what has been consumed.

Best regards,

Ludwig

magic1949 responded on 14 Oct 2018 1:50 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You need to be clear what is consumption e.g only deducted or also picked or registered?

For an individual item go to Product information management > Common > Released products - Action Pane, click the Manage inventory tab. In the View group, click Transactions. View all issue transactions and receipt transactions. (Product variants , transactions are created for the product master.)

Reddy responded on 15 Oct 2018 4:05 AM

Dear Ludwig Reinhard,

can you provide navigation where we can see inventory consumption .

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Please have a look at the following post that explains the parameters and the output you receive

https://dynamicsax-fico.com/2015/09/11/inventory-reconciliation-inventory-value-report-part-23/

Best regards,

Ludwig

magic1949 responded on 17 Oct 2018 12:46 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You might also check out the customer item statistics/vendor item statistics/item statistics inquiry forms.

Suggested Answer

Hi,

The inventory value report allows you investigating the inventory consumption that has been recorded for your sales.

By activating the COGS and profit/loss parameters, you can see what has been consumed.

Best regards,

Ludwig

magic1949 responded on 14 Oct 2018 1:50 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You need to be clear what is consumption e.g only deducted or also picked or registered?

For an individual item go to Product information management > Common > Released products - Action Pane, click the Manage inventory tab. In the View group, click Transactions. View all issue transactions and receipt transactions. (Product variants , transactions are created for the product master.)

Suggested Answer

Hi,

Please have a look at the following post that explains the parameters and the output you receive

https://dynamicsax-fico.com/2015/09/11/inventory-reconciliation-inventory-value-report-part-23/

Best regards,

Ludwig

magic1949 responded on 17 Oct 2018 12:46 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You might also check out the customer item statistics/vendor item statistics/item statistics inquiry forms.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS