Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
We have an issue where all travel and expense SSRS reports will only return 'There is no data available.'. The two reports that this impact us the most are:
1. Per diem per employee report
2. Expense report
In each case the parameters are correctly set, but it does not return any data. It isn't until we do a full reset of all AOS' and restart the SQL Reporting Server that we can generate these reports. Its a nuisance to always need to have company down time for something that is so simple and should not go down all the time.
- There are no pending reports or batch jobs that are stuck
- The printing impacts all users on all AOS'
- All SSRS reports have no customizations
- We do full CIL compiles during our scheduled outages about once per month
AX 2012 CU9
Business Applications communities