SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

I have a Question regarding Location ID creation for the salesorder. As were are trying create the Location id with 2 entities to new customer and we tried with Existing. customer

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Subhash Krishna asked a question on 9 Nov 2018 8:05 AM

Question Status

Unanswered

Hello all,l have a Question regarding Location ID creation for the salesorder line's and Header. As were are trying create the Location id with 2 entities to new customer and we tried with Existing. customer. As we have 2 different Entities . Need to give same Location ID for the address. But it is not accepting as Expiration and effective are same. So i have Changed data for Effective date for each salesOrder line. compared with SalesOrder Header. 

Problem is that It is Overwritting the Last address. and dumping the Data with New effective. How can we stop this? 

Martin Dráb responded on 9 Nov 2018 8:43 AM

I'm trying to come up with a reasonable title for your question, but I'm struggling with understanding what you're trying to achieve. What do you mean by "were are trying create the Location id with 2 entities to new customer", for instance?

Maybe a concrete example (possibly with screenshots) would help us understand your situation.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS