Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
Our forecast consumption is not working when we have the customer account num and the customer group on the demand forecast line. When we remove the customer group entry, consumption is still not working. However, when we remove the customer account number, the forecast is consumed by the sales order lines booked in the month as expected. Although in AX we not need the customer account num, when forecast data is extracted into excel, additional reporting requires this account number. Any help is appreciated. We are running AX 2012 R2 CU8.Thank you
Hi HPR, as I reported in other issue, we have the same problem but we are running on AX 2012 R3 CU10, it looks like a bug, we are thinking to open a Microsoft Incident.
Where and how did you record the forecast values?
Can you share some details of that and the setups made?
Thank you Paolo. I am wondering if anyone with AX 2012 R2 might have any additional thoughts.
The forecast entries are made on the item in released products ( Demand Forecast option, from Plan tab on the ribbon). We see it working inconsistently. We add the customer account and customer group to the monthly forecast line for the item. Forecast is set up to be consumed by sales order lines in the month. For some customer accounts this works fine and for other customer accounts the sales order lines do not consume the forecast. We are not using the same item and forecasting different customer accounts on it. We have unique items associated with customer accounts. However, if we remove the customer account number and customer group from the forecast line, then sales orders lines will consume the forecast. Very strange. This is absolutely repeatable and reproducible.
Business Applications communities