SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Print Options not showing on Bank Reconciliation report

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Paulina Mudgway asked a question on 11 Jun 2019 6:39 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I am having a problem with showing the detail on the bank reconciliation report.  One user can print this detail correctly but another user (including myself on SYSAdmin)  cannot.  Both users are on the same security profile.  I have reset the User Data and this has made no difference - the system gets a full recompile and full CIL every other month so AOS has been restarted and the problem is still there. Is there another reson why the reports may print differently depending on user?

Thanks

Paulina

Archana P responded on 12 Jun 2019 4:29 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Paulina,

I assume you are referring to 'print reconciliation statement' under Cash & bank management -> Journals -> bank reconciliation.

Please ask your developer to navigate to AOT -> Security -> Roles -> (find the role for which details are not appearing) -> permissions ->and add these 2 tables over here 'BankReconciliationHeaderHeaderTmp' & 'BankReconciliationHeaderDetailsTmp'.

Hope this answers your question, if yes, please mark it.

Thanks!

Archana

Suggested Answer

Hi Paulina, Has the report been modified and do you possibly use XDS/record level security? Best regards, Ludwig

Archana P responded on 12 Jun 2019 4:29 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Paulina,

I assume you are referring to 'print reconciliation statement' under Cash & bank management -> Journals -> bank reconciliation.

Please ask your developer to navigate to AOT -> Security -> Roles -> (find the role for which details are not appearing) -> permissions ->and add these 2 tables over here 'BankReconciliationHeaderHeaderTmp' & 'BankReconciliationHeaderDetailsTmp'.

Hope this answers your question, if yes, please mark it.

Thanks!

Archana

Suggested Answer

Hi Paulina, Has the report been modified and do you possibly use XDS/record level security? Best regards, Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS